Arguably the best craft table ever! The Hilo is a commercial quality height adjustable table so everyone can stand at a comfortable height to work or in a lower position to sew. Unrivalled freedom and comfort, with no more kneeling or bending for anyone. Rounded corners to prevent injury when walked into or child safety also fitted with a knock resistant edging. New tilt position fixing which allows you to fix the table in different positions much like a draughtsman's table. Heavy duty castors which lock to prevent the wheel both turning and spinning giving a firmer table to work at.
The HiLo table top is 102cm x 153cm (40" x 60") and has tough ABS edging around the 2.5cm (1") table edge. The table top tilts for storage by means of a pull release catch giving back valuable floor space to a room when not in use.
The minimum height for the HiLo table is approx 80cm (31.5") and the highest height is approx 125cm (49")
Colour finishes available are Beech, White, Weathered Oak & American Grey Oak
Please Note: The Cutting Mat is avaliable as an additional purchase and can only be ordered at the same time as the table
* Easily height adjustable by simply turning a crank handle. The crank adjustment has a high turn ratio which allows the user to smoothly and easily raise or lower the table even whilst weight is on it, be it a light project or even with heavier items such as sewing machine equipment.
* Conveniently folds up out of the way when not in use. The table tilts upwards out of the way so when not needed it can give back valuable floor space to your room, once up it can be used as a handy design wall.
* Can be raised to work on above other furniture in the room.
* 1" inch thick table top unit, gives true support & strength when heavy duty use is required and it has a durable ABS knock resistant edging to put up with years of use.
* A large height adjustment range to suit virtually any user. Can be lowered to sit at or raised to stand and work at.
*New tilt position fixing which allows you to fix the table in different positions much like a draughtsman's table.
* Easily mobile on 4 large lockable wheels. Heavy duty castors which lock to prevent the wheel both turning and spinning giving a firmer table to work at.
* Designed to be used in addition with the Horn Cutting Mat.
Delivery will take up to 28 days, we will give you an idea of delivery once ordered and the team at Horn will contact you directly a few days before delivery to arrange a time. The driver from Horn will set up your cabinet and check that your sewing machine is fitted into your cabinet for you.
Some heavier cabinets cannot be taken upstairs by the driver, and all deliveries to first floor locations are at the driver's discretion. Some UK Postcodes may be subject to an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before proceeding if this is the case.