The all new Horn Super Quilter is the answer to all your needs - a truly fabulous unit! The Super Quilter comes with a huge bank of drawers which allows everything to be close to hand also the separate drawer unit is completely independent of the main unit allowing it to be moved away and positioned wherever you like.
The Drawers - 66cm Wide, 46cm, Deep, 61cm High.
Closed - Wide 142cm (56") Deep 52cm (20½ ") High 75cm (29½")
Additional dimensions - The front flap is 39cm (15") , the back flap at the rear of the cabinet is 50cm (20") and the flap on the right hand side is 40cm (15")
* Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
* This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
* A huge bank of large drawers. One in the main unit and 3 on a mobile separate caddy, that can be positioned wherever is best in relation to your project at that particular time.
* Supplied with a slot in filler piece for the top drawer for even greater supported work area but can also be removed if you want to give yourself greater seating space.
* A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Which lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesnt have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
* Slot in filler for above the machine when it's away to give a large work area.
* One acrylic inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
* Arrives fully assembled.
Delivery will take up to 28 days, we will give you an idea of delivery once ordered and the team at Horn will contact you directly a few days before delivery to arrange a time. The driver from Horn will set up your cabinet and check that your sewing machine is fitted into your cabinet for you.
Some heavier cabinets can not be be taken upstairs by the driver, and all deliveries to first floor locations are at the driver's discretion. Some UK Postcodes may be subject to an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before proceding if this is the case.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your stairs and due to its size we must advise you that this cabinet maybe too big to be taken up an internal staircase by our driver. If you have any doubts please contact us to check for more information before purchasing.